Dr. Trogan did his undergraduate training at the University of Rochester College of Arts and Science where he received a B.S. in Neuroscience with Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa. He completed his medical training at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and received his pediatric specialty training at Yale Children's Hospital in New Haven, CT.
Dr. Trogan has many years of experience in private practice as well as in the pediatric emergency room (CentraState).
He is fluent in both Russian and Greek. He is married and has 2 kids.
- Dr. Trogan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Certified in Pediatric and Advanced Trauma Life Support
- His special interests include Developmental Pediatrics, Asthma, Allergy, Infectious Diseases, and Dermatology
Dr. Trogan was voted "NJ's Favorite Kid's Doc's
- Dr. Trogan NJ's Favorite Kids' Docs
- Dr. Trogan was voted "NJ's Favorite Kid's Doc's" in 2010-2015 NJ Family Magazine
- Dr. Trogan was named America's Top Pediatrician for 2007-2015 and has been honored with the 2009 Patient Choice Award.
- Dr. Trogan received the 2010 Most Compassionate Doctor Award in March 2011